Area Sales Manager
We are working with a top 10 vehicle distributor in sourcing a Area Sales Manager for their passenger car division. As Area Sales Manager, you will work with a dealer network in a given territory to meet volume and profit sales objectives. This role represents an opportunity to work with one of the industry's most innovative brands. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a proposed start date of early November.
- Analyse and improve dealer sales performance
- Set, follow and achieve dealer targets as required for sales
- Ensure dealers achieve a sales mix by model and in all market channels.
- Ensure all fleet channels to market (PC & LCV) are being driven by dealers to maximise local potentials, utilising the programmes provided by the brand.
- Ensure the sales management and lead conversion process is robust and performing to pre-determined levels
- Follow the management of dealer stocks and to ensure that actions are being taken to control correct stock levels, stock ageing and stock turn
- Ensure the correct level of resource and training is provided by each dealer
- Build a professional and motivational relationship with the dealer team across all disciplines
- Supply relevant feedback into the centre on the efficiency of dealer programmes, competitor activity & market intelligence data
- Field experience in a similar role within manufacturing or dealer operations
- Knowledge of both dealer and manufacturer sales operations, policies and procedures
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Track record in building strong relationships within the Irish Motor Industry
- Highly analytical in your thinking with excellent planning and organisation skills
What's on offer:
- €45k base salary
- 20% bonus
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Significant on-the-road travel supporting the dealer network