Commercial Analytics Manager
Our client is looking to appoint a talented Commercial Analytics Manager to support a large transformation programme within their business. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international automotive business who can offer you a great working environment and career progression. You will be working on the optimisation of key business processes with a significant capital investment budget.
- Maintaining templates and standards for commercial and related processes across the programme.
- Identifying areas for further inspection/analysis and following-up with appropriate Managers, raising issues and risks as appropriate.
- Communicating finalised reports to the leadership team.
- Ensuring compliance with all management reporting process.
- Ensuring active intervention to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Working with the finance team to ensure risk and opportunities and capital management cycles are understood and plans are pulled together on a timely basis
- Managing 3rd party and partner spend profiles and forecasts
- Engaging with other commercial teams to validate and challenge programme business case inputs
- Managing the capital expenditure request process – ensuring the process is fully understood, funding is requested on a timely basis and effectively managed
- Ensuring reporting is effective to provide clear insight into commercial spend and trends identified to effectively manage monthly and annual budgets
- A proven track record in a similar role or project-related commercial role
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Previous experience in handling large volumes of data and carrying out detailed analyses
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of key concepts including change management and capacity, demand, resource management
Whats on offer
- Excellent salary
- Company car
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Share options
- Recognised culture
- A strong commitment to personal development and training