Financial Accountant - Distributor
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Ireland's leading automotive OEMs as their new Financial Accountant. Joining a business recently recognised as one of Ireland's Great Places to Work, you will be have access to a rewarding and fulfilling career with this world-class brand.
- Monitoring and reporting of the company cash position to the CFO and to international headquarters
- Assisting and guiding accounting team members with their queries and acting as the first point of contact for operational queries during the year end audit
- Bank reconciliations & ECO Scheme reconciliation
- Posting Vehicle / Brand Provisions & Accruals
- Monthly Accrual & VAT reconciliation
- Cash flow forecasting & Monthly Trinity Entries
- Completion of Monthly Liquidity Report and Entry of same to BWKT system
- Daily monitoring of Cash flow and Banking activity Journals between debtors accounts
- Assisting controllers with monthly reporting
- Liaising with treasury department in HQ to ensure payments are made promptly
- Ideally fully-qualified but will consider part-qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to use AS400 (preferred) and SAP (essential)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Motor industry experience would be desirable but not essential
Whats on Offer?
- €55 - 60k DOE
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone