Fleet Sales Manager (Distributor)
Our distributor client is looking to recruit a Fleet Sales Manager for their premium passenger car division. This newly created position has been designed to increase our client's fleet sales and market share across all relevant sales channels. Our client has a number of exciting new product launches planned in the short term and the successful candidate will play an integral part in ensuring their success.
- Devleop a national fleet strategy at distributor and dealer level
- Establish a business partnership programme throughout the dealer network
- Identify volume opportunities and grow market share in national and local corporate fleets
- Travel to European HQ to represent our client at fleet meetings
- Undertake joint customer visits with dealers where an existing or potential opportunity exists
- Ideally experience in fleet/corporate sales
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fleet market, TCO modelling & residual value principles.
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and self-confident, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to present clearly, succinctly and in a compelling manner.
- Strong listening skills, creative problem solving skills.
- Strong IT and analytical skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
- Good management skills, ability to adapt quickly and deliver results.
Whats on offer
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Executive-level company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme