General Manager - €90 - 100k OTE
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a newly-established dealership operation in Dublin. An outstanding career and comp & bens package awaits the successful candidate.
- Manage the sales, service and parts teams
- Continually monitor team performance against agreed performance targets, working with managers to review progress and develop action plans where appropriate
- Maximise dealership profitability through the sale of vehicles, associated products, parts and labour
- Ensure the long term sustainability of the businesses and the brand across the territory
- Work in partnership with the manufacturer to contribute to network and brand development
- Work with managers to monitor staff training needs, and ensure that training and development plans are in place to meet them
- Continuously review and improve sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability
- Recruit, develop and retain a senior, high calibre management team.
- Work in partnership with the manufacturer to contribute to network and brand development.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and establish a customer retention rate to match brand targets.
- Operational Infrastructure, Resource and Financing
- Establish and manage the on-going funding across the business.
- Ensure that all management accounting and reporting processes are robust and transparent.
- Shape and manage through the Heads of Departments a comprehensive and cohesive infrastructure for lean retailing – systems, processes, premises and people.
- Continuously review and improve sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability.
- An experienced General Manager/Dealer Principal
- Excellent management skills and an enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
- Must show evidence of their successes within their current role
- Focused, ambitious and keen to apply your knowledge to all aspects of the dealership
What's on offer
- Executive-level compensation package
- Substantial performance bonus
- Company car