Group Marketing Manager
Our client, an automotive dealership group with multiple sites has a fantastic opportunity for a experienced senior marketing professional to join one of Ireland's leading automotive groups at a time of significant growth for the organisation.
We are seeking a Group Marketing Manager to assume responsibility for the overall marketing and communications strategy across the group. An attractive remuneration & benefits package, commensurate with the seniority of the role is available for the right candidate.
- Overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the brand positioning & marketing strategy.
- Work with the Senior Management team to deliver a meaningful internal brand that ensures delivery of the brand idea at all points in the customer experience and internally.
- Develop the annual marketing plan including agreed KPI’s in conjunction with the Managing Director that satisfy the business objectives and ambitions of the company.
- CRM – Develop, review and oversee the Customer Relationship contact plan
- Negotiating agreements and contracts with third party suppliers.
- Manage all Sponsorship agreements
- Take ownership of and be the lead contact in the development of innovation within the business, including new and innovative opportunities that will drive the business forward on a continuous basis.
- Contribute to the direction of the business as a senior manager of the organisation.
- Provide leadership to, and identify and develop the required Marketing resources to satisfy the demands of the business.
- Responsibility for the Annual Marketing Budget, ensuring that marketing spend is apportioned in order that it meets the requirements of the Marketing Strategy.
- Prepare a monthly report on all marketing activity, supported with data demonstrating delivery against pre-determined KPI’s.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar senior marketing role in a fast paced environment
- Experience in retail or automotive sectors ideal
- Honours degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Ability to think strategically and commercially; identifying new ways to engage, acquire and retain customers in as cost effective a manner as possible.
- Have proven expertise in delivering innovation in both marketing and in commercial environments
- Ability to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver results within given timelines
- Strong analytical ability
What's on offer
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Performance-related bonus
- Company car