At a time of exceptionally high growth, our client, one of the world's largest insurance providers is seeking to hire exceptional Image Engineers for its operation in Cavan.
This role is suitable for a talented automotive professional who thrives on working within a fast-paced technology environment; someone who is a self-starter and who embraces challenge and variety. With your passion for people and performance optimisation, you will champion a people-focused and solutions-oriented approach to ensure success on behalf of customers within the American Automotive market.
Our client is looking to scale its team with the best people in the automotive sector and this is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results-driven, entrepreneurial professionals with this major US multinational.
- Using multiple software systems and claims best practices, prepare itemised appraisals indicating costs of parts, materials and labour necessary to restore damaged vehicles to their pre-damage condition
- Provide technical advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinions on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident
- Complete auto-repair facility and independent re-inspections, supplements as warranted to verify damage or confirm repairs are completed
- Evaluate claims for potential fraud or subrogation
- Daily expectations include total loss opinions, auto repair shop and independent adjuster appraisal re-inspections, and supplemental appraisals
- Provide best in class service to internal and external customers
- Provide technical and procedural assistance to other insurance professionals in relation to the claims appraisal process
- 1-3 years experience working in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques, terminology and vehicle construction
- Understanding of the basic claims department operation, desirable but not essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, desirable but not essential
- Strong negotiation, analytical and IT skills and ability to work with multi-faceted systems
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form
Whats on Offer:
- Salary DOE
- Annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Comprehensive corporate benefit package