Marketing Executive - Dealer Group
We are partnering with a large dealership group in their search for an experienced Marketing Executive. Working with the existing marketing team, you will be instrumental in providing an outstanding marketing service to the dealer network of multiple automotive brands.
- Assisting the Marketing Department in the delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Providing marketing support to branch and functional managers.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing promotions, events and campaigns.
- Liaising with Agencies, Media Suppliers and Distributors.
- Managing day-to-day running of the marketing budget and coordinate applications for advertising rebates
- Writing and proof copying (to include direct mail, print media, online, press releases).
- Maintenance of the website – ensuring pricing, imagery and offers are kept up to date.
- Competitor analysis and staying up to date with new initiatives, mediums, ideas.
- Reporting on campaign performance & dealership reports (performance vs targets) – good knowledge of excel would be of great benefit.
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- Digital marketing / public relations experience highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load and meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of website analysis and maintenance, excel and powerpoint
- Strong written skills (experience in writing for different platforms/media would be of advantage)
Whats on offer?
- €38k base salary
- Company pension
- Extensive training