Part-Qualified Accountant - Distributor
Our client, one of the Motor Industry's leading distributors is currently seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their business. The business is willing to provide educational assistance for an ambitious part-qualified accountant looking to join this international brand.
- Assist in preparation of month end/year end accounts, reconciliations, journals and accruals
- Daily check of imports and sales with correction and Investigation of any differences
- Clarify issues colleagues may have and provide indebt account analysis
- Credit Note creations for - demonstrator, fleet, hire drive and Euromobil discounts.
- Preparation of the month end stock and Fleet/Ex Staff used car reconciliations
- Work directly with warranty department and upload warranty invoices on factory link
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a successful audit sign off.
- Completion of tasks by colleagues by assisting them with any accounts queries
- Strong ability to use excel to prepare reconciliations, reports and to sort and filter data
- Familiar with other Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to use both AS400 and SAP desirable
- Studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification e.g. ACCA or CIMA
Whats on Offer:
- Salary negotiable
- Company pension
- Car allowance
- Educational allowance