A top 10 vehicle distributor is seeking an experienced Technical Advisor to provide aftersales support to its network of dealers across Ireland.
- Provide technical support and consultation to the dealer network Service Department team
- Advise diagnosis procedures and efficient and accurate work procedures
- Troubleshoot and solve final repair attempt situations
- Assist with solutions for unresolved issues in support of dealer’s efforts to improve customer retention
- Carry out in-dealer vehicle inspections to determine warranty liability
- Liaise with Product team on technical issues and those requiring escalation
- Coordinate with factory HQ on product updates etc.
- Master level technician qualification, essential
- Experience in providing technical support within a distributor or dealership group
- Background in investigating and replying to complex customer, internal and manufacturer queries
- Third level business qualification, preferred
- Highly developed analytical skills to assist with fault finding and problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel
What's on offer:
- Salary DOE
- Company car
- Company pension
- Healthcare contribution
- Death in service
- Mobile phone
Not ready to apply yet or have some questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.