Warranty Manager - €60-€65K (Distributor)
One of Ireland’s leading vehicle distributors is seeking to appoint a Senior Warranty Manager to ensure that manufacturer policy and conditions are being adhered to across the network.
- Ensuring manufacturer policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake periodic reviews of labour / parts reimbursement rates in line with guidelines.
- Provision of training/guidance to the network as required.
- Implementation of a robust audit structure to support compliance.
- Liaise with Sales Department and contribute to the overall development and expansion of the dealership.
- Work with the Commercial Dept and Finance Dept to develop future Service Programmes to support new car sales programmes.
- Work with Sales Department and IT Department to streamline the set-up of service programmes to ensure the information on eligible cars is available to the network.
- Work with IT Department to utilise the Central Warranty System and other systems to administer other service programmes (e.g. customer paid programmes / potential in house Service Plans).
- Manage run-out of Special Service Campaigns in line with parts availability and network capacity.
- Control the AS Warranty Department Budget, preparation and submission of budgets and forecasts within agreed timelines.
- Notify the AS Director and Financial Controller on matters that may have a financial impact.
- Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with their skills, knowledge and ability, where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements.
- Carry out appraisals and reviews.
- Min. 3 years experience as a senior warranty specialist for dealership group / distributor
- Sound business acumen and the ability to control costs and increase profits.
- Proven people management skills and leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work to high standards and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
What’s on Offer:
- Basic salary €60-€65K
- Company Vehicle