We are working with a busy workshop in Galway to hire a Service Advisor. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will be responsible for the efficient coordination of vehicle service and repair work.
- Manage all service phone, walk-in and email enquiries
- Communicate with customers to determine their needs for vehicle repair and/or service
- Coordinate the flow of work to the workshop and scheduling of jobs for Technicians
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labour and parts
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
- Maintain high levels of customer service whilst offering advice to customers regarding technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- 2+ years experience as a Service Advisor/Receptionist in a workshop/dealership setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
What's on offer: